Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment?
Come join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding technology and software solutions.
Levio is currently launching its security practice in Montreal and we are looking for the pillars of this project!
With the launch of this project, we will not only meet the needs of our partners, but we will also bring value to them, based on the skills you possess.
Our ideal candidates are able to get involved, develop themselves, share their knowledge and support their colleagues.
Several positions available in different specialties and different levels of seniority.
- Operational security (OPSEC) - Security Operations center
- Vulnerability management, cybersecurity
- Governance risk and compliance
- Identity and Access Management (Sailpoint)
- Security Analyst
- Security Architect
- IAM Developer
Levio offers several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees!
In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A professional development allowance of $2,500
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transportation or parking
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community.
Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Indigenous status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.