Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment?
Come join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding technology and software solutions.
Who We Are Looking For
A successful candidate will have an eye for quality and detail to help the team build a modern lending platform that will combine and replace several internal systems, streamline business processes, and enable significant business growth. The candidate will be part of a global team using agile methodologies.
- Development of UI of the trade origination and execution platform
- Drive UI feature set and overall system codebase
- Engage with global team with various developers, Product management, QA and support personnel
Qualifications & Experience
- Hands on software development experience working on Multi-tier, Web-based applications.
- Good knowledge of design patterns with excellent problem solving skills.
- Professional, precise communication skills with client interaction.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Levio offers several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A professional development allowance of $2,500
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transportation or parking
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community
Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Indigenous status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.